I didn't get any, but the coast did. I live upstate. Only snow plows around here are county owned. The dump trucks for DOT have plows they fit...
Did yall get any snow yesterday...or was it all to the north. I saw some in Appalachia when a quick glance on tv but was really watching the coast...
Just for the record I don't live in chatleston. Grew up there. I live in the upstate. Still have family and friends there. It is funny watching...
City is crippled. Snow still on ground. All stores closed no food in grocery. MB should of got it too
Charleston SC has 5 inches of snow over freezing rain. "All roads are closed and if police see you out you will be stopped and questioned "
New guy?? That's strange? Half the fun is the banter, showing off what you got and trying to guess who had you?
3.5 cords a load??
Know poogans porch. I bet you were on the bar on the roof by marionette square. There a few hotels there around it. One is the or use to be the...
CurDog is from literally right up the road from me! Haha maybe 4?
I have been sorting and cleaning more brass. Getting out the small backlog. Been reloading more. Not much. Ordered a turret for the press. And am...
That same storm that hit charleston is suppose to have 60 mph wind in NE
Back where I am from in Charleston SC on the coast they have got 5 or 6 inches of snow and still going !!! Here in the upstate we have nothing....
Nothing says it has to be done by christmas. Never heard of that store??
Yes but your cutting spruce, fir, or larch or something...often dead, maybe birtch. Eastern hardwoods are much MUCH slower to dry. Even dead oak...
Welcome Miller. There a few of us from SC here.
Water barrels? In the bathroom? Are you "off the grid"
Get some pallets, or see if there is a carpentry shop that will give you cut offs...I'm sure up there all cutoff are claimed fast if the shop...
Ok I have been away a few days. Busy with my wife and son. She had tonsils removed last thursday. But looks like I have 12 pages or so I...
That's a testimony to the duribility of a BK. That thing is how old and had 25 cords a year run through it!!!???o_O
Nope that would be a (Cincinatti, unless they have moved in the last several years as i dont follow NFL) Bengals fan. Thats an NFL (professional)...