Do you live in the city? Are there national or state forests up there? We have public ranges all over the state, no one is usually over an hour...
Are you in my house? I had to just check mg couch to make sure your weren't sitting in my house!!. A few differences, mg stove does not heat mg...
Mattresses also, especially the foam kinds do soften up as you sleep and move on them. We have a foam one this time and before this one. If you...
I still dont see how you can buy a matress offline? You cant feel how it feels till its in your house. Sure they i am sure have money back...
Well I bought two 3.5 ton units in 2008 when I bought my house 13 seer was not the lowest back then. I was thinuking these were energy star back...
I don't have that particular saw but have several "china made" ones from various other places. I keep one in my hunting bag for pruning, or limbic...
Yep it was me. Merry Christmas. I was hoping you didn't have the fiskars x7
WeldrDave did you figure out who your secret santa was?
My heat pump for sure can't keep up! The first cold snap in this house with the new heat pump it ran all day and night. Day with stop help it kept...
I remember , I was thinking it was you that had a brother here. Remember I sent him/you something off some saw that I had that you needed. I don't...
Haha
Walmart had at least 4 cameras below $75 yesterday I think. The Tasco is a lower end now. 1 second trigger and only 6mp. But for a feeder it's...
When it's cold like this or the power is out they don't think I'm crazy, they just know I'm warm!! Woke up this morning, another morning in the...
That's what I'm talking about . I think they still advertise them like that?
Ok so I may not be as old as some folks to remember years and years back, and also as time passes ot memory of such event becomes more blurry over...
That was old school ugly sticks, these new modern ones must have lower standards, a 3 inch gap in the rod and tip must be respected. Haha, I don't...
Man, hard to beleive this post is that old!!:BrianK:
I was at walmart today and they had Tasco IR trail cams for $25
Is that really real IR? Haha that's awsome
North Charleston mayor declares a state of emergency! ! Roads still Iced up down there, and another night below 20f