I have just got to where I shovel out the red hots after burning them somewhat small, like golf ball size. Can't afford to let it die down. I have...
You work from 10 to 7? Or you sleep from 10 to 7?
Whats this about thongs?:whistle::zip:
wildwest sounds like both will work for your application
I can't seem to find much white in the part of the pile I am in. I do have a big stack...maybe a third a cord of persimmon. Supposedly has...
46f. That loaf of red oak still burning from this morning, and probaly will be till I get home today. Got to love catalyst stoves
Rumor is were getting snow!!!:D:banana::shiver::santa:
Im guessing that is genuine stihl and was not from a box of farmertec parts?
Its 26f right now, just loaded up the stove N/S with redoak splits and put a small round stick of whiteoak up fron as well as a tiny whiteoak...
Dang!!:eek: what's that an easy 24" spread...28" maybe? That's crazy. Huge body too. Our deer season has been over almost 2 weeks here.
Some nice bucks!
Thanks so much for passing this story on. It means so much to this family to see just these small gestures done to honor their young son/family...
We just finished up with the funeral. We had over 50 trucks or apparatuses and well over 100 personnel attend the funeral. Trucks fom NC i beleive...
This call came out in my neighboring county. We respond with them when assistance is needed. I was ready to assist but we were not toned out. But...
The cold snap started for me down here the end of december so lasted 7 to 9 days down here.
Done and done. Autocorrect was off. Haha, thats why no apostrophe showed up.
Thanks!
We're in a warm spell. Will be 66f end of the week! Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
That sucks. I guess another reason every reason from up north (we have a term for yall:whistle:) is moving down south and clogging the place up!!!...
I have had terrible luck with stealth o cams or whatever the name is. I avoid them at all costs. Others seem to have success, but not me with 2 or...