Beautiful there. I love watching anything alaska. Can't get enough of that place. Not sure I'd want to live there but visit, yes!
They must keep remodeling it, said it's all LED, those have only been big the last 10 to 15 years, before that most of that small stuff was...
This year and the temps makes me really sad that my second stove...a brand new NC30 is sitting on the pallet it was shipped on a few years ago:(
Glad we don't shovel snow around down here!!:eek: Or have to peek out my door before I walk out so I don't get killed by a snow slide!o_O:bug:
Yall got down to 6f, but at 730 were up to 21?
o_O That's crazy
21f. Loaded stove with red oak for the day. House was 73 in stove room, and 63f in the bedrooms.
Once that's burned down I will put togeather a load of white and red oak...maybe some persimmon.
25f here. Burning down some small white oak and persimmon rounds , like 1 to 2"s a small white oak split and a hunk or red and red oak split.
You can say that again. Do you live in the city?
You must have piped natural gas? If I just let my heat pump run a tad bit here and there my bill would easy be another $50. My neighbors burn...
Haha, not that cold right now for here. This is a classic normal low for this time a year. First of the year was colder than it was in decades. We...
It's 26f in Saskatchewan! !! It's 29f here in upstate SC!
Well the site is not working with me right now and pics are not uploading for some reason? Well never mind one pic worked but one of them kept...
I am seeing the links to amazon.I'm in Chrome usually but in Google mail window on my phone wicharger my guess is just relabled chrome. We had...
Still burning last night's load. Bit it's SNOWING here! It's 33 according to my phone. It's stuck on roofs and surfaces so far
LPS?
What
I love milk chocolate, like can sit and eat and eat it. I like bananas too. Not togeather though.
That looked super nasty to me. Uugggh shudder