Picture?
And they replaced it with either a whirlpool or GE I think? I told him there is only like 3 makers of appliances besides the Korean ones. I'm not...
I was going to say what we're hey protesting. I do remember my wife reading something about a woman's walk to me somewhere...thought it was DC....
o_O
I only buy old school type appliances. Nothing fancy for me. My friend bought a fancy Samsung fridge, we'll he says it was a normal one but it...
68f here!!:eek: Out for a few days, but left a load of oak slowly going in the big (catalytic HIGH Valley ) stove. Nights will still get cool so...
20 year old stuff now was probably some of the last good stuff. I have been through like 3 washers in like 13 years. Now some have been second...
Stove in my grandmother's house when she sold it 10 years ago was like that. Original stove n oven from 60s. Actually original kitchen aid...
I can imagine, my Sequoia power steering pump doesn't like it in the 20s...it has a wine!
62f here right now, still oak in the stove from this mornings reload.
This is scrap, so I don't regret selling it. Just wish the prices of 10 years ago were back
Haha, good one! I am actually sitting in line at the scrap yard selling some of my "collection" and hoard!:whistle: The wife calls it junk...but...
I love seeing your view and it's more beautiful than ever with that snow!!
Only time I have ever seen anything like that is on glass. Never free standing. That is here of course in SC.
We use deep pocket. Some of ours are normal king size sheets but after a few days they bust off the edges and slick back towards the center and...
What causes the ice to grow like leaves ?
Those are cool, your pics?
And the CDC admits that's only 10% of the Cases will the shot worked. They missed the major strain yet again.
Oh we get snow, just not enough to shovel usually or kill you on the roof.
34 here we were suppose to have been 25f but I have my doubts as its 34 already. Loaded some more redoak that was Downed or dead when I cut it and...