I sure hope the exhaust termination is going to cut it! Even the propane exhaust is low in my books. Looks like a Florida dwelling where there's...
My Accentra hopper doesn't go that empty, will711 push them down the throat. ;) :D
Just the occasional time being. I wasn't aware of the usage of corn in the process of pellets, good to know. It's sure better than what other...
My local softwood pellet maker Lacwood's (200 miles north of me) are secretly putting extra BTUs into their pellets, guess what it is? [ATTACH]
I've been burning solely the past few years with the occasional oil furnace kicking on. 1500sq/ft x 2= 3000 and way further north so it heats very...
New stove hopper works good now, wait a few years later and see if Dex is singing the same tune:whistle::p
Or better yet, a good reliable battery back-up UPS like mine. Worry free warmth unless faulty stove which no one could remedy unless you're...