The bigger cans have that described shape but not the 12 packs.
Not one of my regulars but I do buy it on occasions, this time the price told me to. Quebec has all these premium beers at a fraction of Ontario's...
Just finished stacking 3 tons underneath my split level staircase, not all in one shot but two 1.5 tons a night. Time to have a brewsky,...
There's a place I know that they deliver to your house and leave the trailer behind so you can unload at your pleasure within 24 hrs I think. Not...
So far I've been hauling 3 tons of Cubex to go along a 1 ton of Comfort from last year. I also picked up 30 bags of Trebio. My remaining free ton...
X2 No time as we speak and also no room as I'm in renovations above my heado_O
Done that, now time will tell!
I've placed my order for the Selkirk DTM venting today. Prepping the outside wall for the dryer exhaust relocation and enjoying the warm sunny day...
Looks like someone else had a b***h of a time trying to remove the oem blade. I only broke a allen key in the process and grinded off the fan...
Pic to say it was done:D I've let the igniter do it's job. A couple of leaks in the vent that tape have taken care of:smoke:
Very true, will get right on it. Family, move aside! Time to fire up the small fire beast..........;)
Finally put together the Harman Accentra with the red ESP after filling the hole bigger to accommodate the fatter one. Now it turns off when in...
Dealer that is 2 hour away will lend it out for the day so he says. Local dealer is unknown? Thx for the feedback.
The red wire ESP was too fat to fit the existing black hole! Might have to get another black one or drill out the hole some. Getting my hands on...
It's those settings but for the black wire. On the paper sent along with my new board, it shows 3-20-05886E.
The board I toke out was 3-20-05374 rev C and I put in 1-00-05886 from Earth Sense Energy Systems. I would have to open the door again to peek at...
Double the amount of $ is a stumbling factor but might still be a go. When I get there which is soon it will be decided.
3 blinks of death. Changed the dip switch setting no.5 and still 3 blinks, ggrr! Using the old ESP which was working before the board was switched...
New dealer is way out of question, don't ask why. Parts bought online and DIY! No it's not my workmanship.....
Long time no voice! I finally put the Harman Accentra back together with new board & combustion motor and still having issues. The Fahrenheit is...