Ok. I was looking at the starter with tabs (plenum attachments) but was hoping for a oversize ring to sit on the furnace with a gasket.
You have to ask yourself how long do you need the UPS on before getting the generator on. Then go from there on the requirements on the UPS...
Quick question for the Fahrenheit owners, the take-off from the top of the Fahrenheit furnace where the 10 inch hole is, what are you using to...
I would do away the Cyberpower UPS or possible to add another 2-4 extra batteries(depending on length of time needed to run) but might run into...
Good break down of the unit. I noticed my cutting plate is starting to wear out too. I used white grease on my actuators and replaced my cotter...
The venting piping is in(Selkirk DTM) for the Fahrenheit:) Now to find a good day to do the install, the hole in the cement block is roughed in so...
Another 3 tons of Cubex to go along the other 3 tons of Cubex. 30 bags of Trebios and last year remainder of 1.3 tons of Comfort. I should have...
http://www.pottorff.com/cat/bd-20.pdf hope this helps.
A little tricky to find them. When I'll get time I will post a link. Try looking at Grainger.com
You don't have many registers so going through your existing furnace ducts should do the trick with the Fahrenheit. Good luck with the...
Is the garage heated? You might get away of tripling the insulation on the exterior ductwork through the garage and into the bedroom and do...
That's exactly what I'm doing today but my hole is gonna be 71/2 inches to accommodate the Selkirk DTM venting. I'm also placing it on the top...
Welcome aboard. I see you found your way over to find Lousyweather, good for you. One big beer drinking family here with a few hardcores, you will...
Mine is also a manual unit. Not installed yet but slowllllyy working on it. I've aluminum taped all joints and removed 2 unnecessary registers for...
Stopped at #3 and woke up after the game was over. After a 13 hour shift and waking up at 3:45am, it is what it is..... Last I remember was the...
Rule of thumb, shortest venting placement and then plumbing into ductwork. Welcome aboard.
#3 Ouch! A Redskin got his bell rung!
Down 14-0, might as well watch fhc!
#2, anyone else watching the game?
Sitting down and getting ready to watch the Redskins (shhhhh!) beat the Giants. Beer#1