any updates yet?
Moving along at a greater pace than me:emb: but I got my reasons, honeydoooooooweeee list:hair:
A big help I was, nice to see the benefits for the members:)
It is what it is, Insane!
http://www.pottorff.com/cat/bd-20.pdf
Not easy to find. I've mentioned a place or part number in the Fahrenheit installation discussion.
8 inches or more here, see pics.
Welcome. Sure to be someone waking up and come to give you a hand soon enough. Can the Enviro support group give you a hand? I do not know the...
X5! Many more to come.....
Dexter wants to see of any upgrades done on the newer Fahrenheit, at least that's what he wants us to believe:thumbs:
People are nosy, he's just been polite about it:D Mine does the same, drip, drip, drip & drip:jaw:
I see everyone's having a great time. Me, slaving away on my venting installation. I do a 7 1/2 inch hole in the concrete and behold my...
I read somewhere it does both(pellet/corn). If you want to burn other than those two, you have to go to DTM.
I see the red carpet has been rolled out:D. Welcome aboard and don't forget to bring the brewskies, you probably already knew...
X2 DTM for flexibility. OUCH$$$$$$ but will soon forget and enjoy the benefits later.
Mixing batteries is a no-no! In which I should of brought up to your attention but mistakenly overseen by me, :doh: The zombie effect when working...
That's what I ordered. Did you put that directly over the furnace and branch off to the ducting going to the plenum?
I live where the temperature goes very low so time is not on my side. The generator is there for long power outages What I meant to say, cheaper...
I was gonna suggest the above so now I don't have to. You might only need the Fahrenheit furnace to warm your house, I still say your existing...
Don't feel bad, I started my first pellet season with pellets but no stove. The year Harman had delivery shortfalls.