This calls for a cheer:cheers:! Have a good one bro! Where's the cake or it didn't happen......:D
I taped all my joints which was a pain in itself, I cannot see myself doing all the insulation part of it(maybe now I might):eek: Wicked job will...
X2
Might be pricey:bug:
You could of push the manual auger button to keep feeding the fire so you didn't have to open the door. Mine has that option, not sure on yours? I...
Got it going again. I was waiting for the five lights to go out and down to one light, doh! I had to press the on/off button to go down to one...
Got the first fire done but it shut down on #5 blink(proof of fire or vacuum). I need at least a 10 minute window to prove of fire. Gonna try...
Anymore of those pellets to share? Not to be seen in my area, it is what it is they say! Welcome aboard to the beer drinking pellet PIGS site:D
Got the vent & Fahrenheit furnace in position. I end up having a 12" DT-M piping left over. The adjustable piping squeezed to its minimum length....
A very cold front moving in a few days. Gotta get the Fahrenheit together and fired up. I was hoping my floor would be tiled by now but I'll do it...
*******Happy New Year******* 2015 :drunk: :dancer:
Retirement has been keeping me slightly busy over the holidays. Upgraded the battery back-up system so I have a additional plug-in for the...
Smokey was sound asleep on the floor leaning on the rocker with half emptied Celebration Ale in hand when he woke up. Same state of mind as the...
Joyeux Noël! May you stay warm:MM: and thirsty my friends:drunk:
Strike is over. One week to go for retirement. Slowly putting the furnace room in order to install the Fahrenheit furnace. New stash of beers...
Been on strike for a week now. Freezing my butt by the fireside. Retirement somewhat delayed which I was aiming on X-mas day. Temperatures all...
I was into a similar accident but between two rigs. My Landcruiser was a squashed popcan and I cracked a couple of ribs. The driver was charged...
Hope you mend well and convert to BEER. We'll let you chase them with bourbon:) Welcome aboard!
Now where talking my language, ribbitt!:cheers:
Mine isn't on the honeydoNOW list. It's the ensuite washroom which I'm slowlllly putting together. Psst, slowly going on a year now:emb: