I lost track with the 2 units running. As long it was toasty in the morning is what matters, you know what I mean(jtakeman does:eek:)
This cold:shiver::shiver::shiver::shiver::shiver::shiver:
Can someone recommend a decent thermostat for the Fahrenheit? I gather I need a 24 volt 4-wire t-stat.
I'm in conversation with Matt Fitts and I'm crossing fingers we can figure this out! Enjoying the much needed heat from the furnace in this nasty...
The house was toasty this morning, thx for the idling furnace:) Now to get back to business...... :axe: Gotta figure out whats going on:sherlock:
X2
Might have to do that. There's also 343amc who has the same one as mine.
:shiver::shiver::shiver::ithappened:
Same schematic I have. No jumper anywhere. Thanks for a helping hand.
Will try to have a look for the missing jumper. Makes sense on running on low setting so tearing into the unit is in the works. Any idea where on...
I just slightly cut back the air. Maybe burning up to fast.
No thermostat yet.
5 settings on mine, older manual unit.
Progress is going faster and faster with retirement. At the moment the furnace air filter is semi-blocked. Had a good look at the heat exchanger...
corn & premium wood pellets! Same setting.
The furnace is running but my flame height is very low, barely above burnpot! I was running on #1 for awhile and bumped it up to #2 to no better...
It's still nippy out there. Calling for -28C tonight. -18.4F in your world.
Duct work tie in done for the Fahrenheit. Just need the furnace backdraft damper ordered & installed.
Wicked weather calls for wicked adjustments(beer & brain in ticking motion for BTU's):dremel:
Good thing the Fahrenheit is in trial mode. Leaving it on over night along with my underpowered Harman. Tomorrow is ductwork tie in. Harsh climate...