T-stat mode and heat at#1. Jumper on R & W. Will try to buy a T-stat tomorrow.
There's nobody in your fire, must be good pellets! :rofl: :lol: I see in the pic your heat level is at #5 & on T-stat mode. Mine doesn't go on #5,...
Only the furnace working and its 81F in the house and 0F outside with lots of wind. Maybe the Fahrenheit is working after all. The flame height...
Current Conditions Past 24 hours Radar Satellite Lightning [IMG] -13°C °C °F Observed at: North Bay Airport Date: 12:00 PM EST Monday...
I'll tell him right away to get out of the fire before he gets burnt. Thank for the heads up. Geez, I now have to put a fence around my furnace...
I'm a man of patience, somewhat. Furnace not functioning as it should, plow truck down and about 8inches of snow in my big driveway which I'm...
I was thinking of the same thing but I'm using Cubex HWD's and they're not too bad. There's the odd one that's long but mostly good size. The...
There's a fair amount of pellets added to the fire pot to start the first flame. I make sure the flame is on for awhile to help build up the...
The auger was replaced with a avery/gleason 2rpm same as the M/K oem which had some slop in the drive. No increase of speed as demand was called for.
No Not a lot of pellets dropping down the chute, 2rpm auger.
Auger on for 4-5sec and off for7-8sec.
Trying #4 right now.
A jumper put on the R & W and still idling on T-stat mode:headbang:
Probably not by the pellet gods 'cause I am in idle mode. Another stinking issue holding me up:picard:
Here I am getting flamed for being so slow on my install and I finished before Smokinpiney AND he gets all the praise! Something is not...
Take a #, I'm a busy guy now. Remember the Honeydoitnow list. I :ithappened:and it happened:cool:
No break on the weather here so the Harman did get a somewhat cleaning, no time. Had to shovel and tinker about. The Fahrenheit ran on idle again...
I gotta figure something out for my cold air return. I have to build my own box to attach to the furnace. With all this time on my hands, it...
Well, I tried the unthinkable last night. I turned off the Harman around 7pm to see how the Fahrenheit would do by itself on idle mode. It was...
I asked Matt from Fahrenheit regarding a T-stat hook up and he wrote back with the following; For thermostatic controlling of the Endurance, only...