You mean to go straight in. If I did that, I would of lost some headroom. I would of removed the smaller take offs but then I would of had a...
No choice in the matter. My exhaust is in the way and I have to do a quick 90 degree turn.
:cheers: pic to say it happened!
I'm using the Selkirk DT-M vent which has outside air built into the piping, looking at the third pic you'll see the flexible pipe going into the...
Pics, there you go!
Thx! It took awhile but she's done for now.
My Fahrenheit furnace just got WETT certified with a clean bill of health:thumbs:. The chap was impressed on my clean install especially in his...
I just finished having mine WETT certified. All ok! He was surprised on my clean install especially in his line of work. I fed my wire through the...
A pic of the first fire is in the works? Which T-stat did you get? And first impression of the all the hard work?
Don't quote me on this but I think the furnace will go on #1 heat setting so meaning in idle mode. You probably still have to turn On/Off at furnace
I remember the write up on the new big *ss fan. Gotta be a lot more air through the furnace. I can imagine my rye seeds getting suck right through...
The flame height is much better but am I wasting pellets? Got no choice to heat the house in this cold snap. Dex, you can PM me with the...
Just the red & white. Look at my thread on flame height, it was mentioned there.
Bought used so can't help you there. I painted some sections on mine and it smelled the first night. Still looking for a swinging millivolt...
Good one. By setting the oil furnace T-stat lower than the Fahrenheit(only if it can keep up on temp demand) in case the Fahrenheit turns off for...
I did the timing on the auger feed on fuel type(#3 setting, corn/premium pellets, medium feed/normal dump): I did a timing check on auger on/off...
I could undo the wires touching and leave it stray until I hook up a T-stat. It made no difference earlier on when there was no wires, same...
Just a stray wire getting ready to add a T-stat. Wires touching to act like a fictional T-stat. Part of my troubleshooting.
It's at #5 manual for now 'til I straighten the issues.
Flame has the same look as mine on #1. I will try to check timing on auger on #1 later. Cold snap at the moment. The way I check the timing on the...