Patiently waiting. Thx
Looking at the flame this morning and it was lazy. Further inspection, I was able to see some unburned pellets in the burn pot, mmm! Ok, burn pot...
#1 eliminate smoke in case fire goes out(natural draft) #2 size for safety(4" versus 3") #3 to function properly(up & out versus out & up)...
:popcorn: the tweaking has begun. Wish you well on the troubleshooting.
Well well well, look who we have here:binoculars:! It's a Harman Accentra. I see double :faint:. It's my twin:cool:. Now you need a Selkirk DT-M...
Anything for Toronto's citizens to stay warm. I'll take the global warming effect from Bruce Power Station in a flash. Fed of the cold snap,...
Don't know. Is there a way to figure it out? I seen a tester at TSC store so I might have to pick one up.
Now it's your turn to troubleshoot your flame height:popcorn: Looking good, like Dex would say, a little tweaking will get you going:dex:
I don't want to go check the amount I've used, I would be very sad :( :fire: is what counts without dinosauce:coffee: You cannot over insulate so...
A man gotta do what's he gotta do, keep the princess happy:fire: Off spec stuff if that's ok with you:D No :heidi: around here!
So my rye grain experience was so-so!;) Very cold outside -15F :shiver:and everything to the max(#5 heat & Fast Feed(forgot #)). I did a mixture...
Hi, I'm just trying out rye as we speak and it's cold out there. I will report back on my findings. Welcome aboard. I too have a used manual...
:heidi: Now we are talking:cheers:
Fan is kicking on and off because the flame is on a lower level. Not enough heat to maintain above minimum setpoint. Good to hear things are...
Above average for me:rofl: :lol: Gotta be a joke or mispainted weather map:sherlock:
Great game! Someone had to win and lose.:cheers:
:popcorn:
:thumbs: nothing like a easy clean:cheers:
No choice, it's upstairs! Then again, Dex's stove always looks great & tidy:cheers: Football days are coming to a end soon, just like...
Mine is just keeping up and it's much colder here:shiver: I still have some tidy up to do:dremel: Yours is fully insulated and newer and much...