Woodstock Ideal Steel-beta test unit
I like the colors but I'd still like to see all black. My refurbished Keystone was a custom colored Mahogany (primer red/rust). The wife likes it...
Ahh....I see.
Top vent?
80% of what you see is oak. Lots of oak.
160 miles of mostly dirt roads. We will be doing this again. Colors were a little weak this year but not bad. [ATTACH]Above the I-540 tunnel....
Where have you been setting the draft?
I can't take the wind, it pi$$e$ me off. Framed houses for years, some days you couldn't leave a bundle of 1/2 plywood without weighting it down,...
That looks like lots of footage. Do you heat the basement? 3 stove house!?
[ATTACH] Finally going to warm up. I'm ready, the kids have been snowed/iced out of school since last Thursday.
My standard response to coal build up, is to set the draft higher. Seems super simple and has always worked for me. The higher the draft setting,...
7+ cords a year and a two stove house.....You've got to be going to a bigger stove. The King would be my first guess but I think its top vent....