Its the original cat on a 2012 refurb. Second winter.
Dusting didn't work. Time for a vinegar bath. Pan isn't big enough so I'm going to soak it for 30 min on each side. Solution turned green, I guess...
FYI....if your cats don't like being dusted, there is always the boiling vinegar bath!
Why the dog doo smell? -14 in July, is that an error?
Todd do you ever pull the cat and clean it? I usually just brush one side from the firebox.
I have built a small fire with overnight lows as high as mid 50'sF. No solar gain for my house. The oven would do it but I'm not going to use it...
That's the air scoop screen, before the cat. I had already dusted the cat before I thought to take any pics. Needing dusted at 1/3 cord seems...
Prayers sent. Enjoy every moment you can. I lost my dad at 16 and cherish the time we had together.
I usually see single wall pipe temps a little less than half the STT. Measured 18" above the flue collar.
My cat was getting a little sluggish. I checked it and there was a lot of fly ash on it. I dusted it with a paint brush before I got any pics, but...
We've had snow on the ground for the last 12 days, I'm tired of it. I couldn't take AK winters, or the summer mosquitos.
Good to see you here Todd
Dave I've done two attics with cellulose. 480 sqft game room 10 yrs ago. I was in the attic. It went fine, just seemed slow. Free machine use from...
Thanks guys. The wife is doing well with the stove and I've got a ~4 year wood supply. I always try to remember, no matter how bad thinks seem to...
Brain I hope I have better luck than you did. Doc said crutches and airboot for a week, then I should be able to walk in the boot. The way it...
[ATTACH]
So much for 10ft tall and bullet proof:(Fell on the ice 12-12. Landed flat on my back, left leg straight out, right foot under my a$$, top of my...
^The cat^:rofl: :lol:
Dennis the Moisture Menace :D