Thunder and lightening at 33F right now, strange.
It all depends on your local rates. If NG was avalable for me and wood wasn't free..... [ATTACH]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservation_of_energy
8" is a LOT of travel, easy to adjust in small increments. Are you saying the Steel is more controllable than the PH, or just easier to control?
1)BK's are great stoves 2)I've had a few drinks 3)I don't mean to offend 4)If I didn't love the fire view so much I'd buy one 5)If I lived in...
Out of how many total inches of travel?
[ATTACH]
At that rate, it's gotta be making some serious BTU's. Not surprising after seeing the pic of your house, lot of footage. Where is the draft set...
Lungs? It was fried in cast iron. Butter and bacon makes everything better.
FUN!? "Choke yourself!":p
It's going to miss me by 30 miles to the north, thank goodness. 10 days ago it missed me 40 miles to the south. This one has already started as...
Amber is a common stage name, should be easy to find one.
You got off cheap!
We don't have any Birch. Looks like good stuff BTU wise. How does it split?
Fried them, just like everything else. They had the consistency of really flat scrambled eggs.
The deer has to be deaf, he didn't even flinch when the shot went off.
Virtually no organ was safe around my dad. Deer, from best to worst: heart, brain, kidneys, liver, lungs.
What kind of Birch do you burn?
Depending on how and where its stacked, it could be ready by the winter of '15. But if not, it'll only get better.
Yellow jackets are no fun. Luckily, I haven't been into them in a while.