I gotta brag a little, my wife laid the brick and rock-hearth, exterior, porch posts and steps. We made the mantle stone, Quickcrete and dye....
A little better pic. This is ~30 year old artificial tree that was given to us 12 years ago. The price on the box is $49.99, the good old days:(...
What kind of wood, was it punky? Some of my oak gets a layer of punk in the sapwood.
1) Zero visual activity, STT are 200F cooler than usual, low heat output, smoke, creosote. 2) http://www.condar.com/combustorcleaningmanual.pdf...
It's all in how you say it:rofl: :lol:
+1 walkie-talkies, forgot about that.
I wonder how much those huge exhausts bump the power on those comp saws? What are the advantages/disadvantages of reed valve vs ported piston 2...
The real point is, I think people read about these long burn times (especially BK because they're so good at it) and expect a 40 hr burn...
"2)I've had a few drinks"
:confused:
Total freakin OVERKILL. I love it. Here's our little beater (gonna be sideways, didn't take the pic for this site). [ATTACH]
I don't think I had fully realized the temp spikes/swings of a tube stove. Not to bash tube stoves, I've never been around one. My big old smoke...
I wouldn't advertise these as typical. WS claims 8-10 hr burn time and that is probably what most people would see in an appropriately sized house...
What are your load cycles now?
I do two loads per 24 hrs usually. One 14 hr burn and one 10 hr burn, that's just how our work schedules fall. When overnight lows fall into the...
FYI, I helped a friend add 8" on top of the existing 4" in his attic recently, roughly 1800 sqft. I think he said the insulation cost $550 at...
Do have to push the Mansfield at times?
Good point, unnecessary temp spikes waste heat. Ya'll are bringing me around.:)
Good points, unnecessary temp spikes waste heat. Ya'll are bringing me around.
If the Mansfield keeps up fine, a BK 30 would probably keep up just fine. The Mansfield is advertised at 3.2 cuft, have you measured the usable...