That's some quality redneck entertainment. I gotta build one.......
[ATTACH]
I do a smaller version of this in my Keystone, load it up for a shoulder season burn instead of building a couple of smaller evening fires....
That pic was on FB. I googled it up, didn't realize it was from a tat site. But I've got a meat tag from years ago. Thought it might get my mom a...
I thought these might be a 30 and 13 re-badged. The big one didn't look like 3.5 cuft but it was wide, just real short top to bottom, I'd SWAG 2.5...
[IMG] Not mine but I love this.
My house isn't visible from the road, so we don't decorate outside. It's just too much work for the few that would see it.
A fire hanging from the ceiling? It's retro but I kinda dig it.
Same
These were at my local Lowes. Are there corresponding Englanders?[ATTACH]
I don't see a problem. I admit to bringing up a heated topic but after 107 posts we've done a great job of being civilized and spreading info...
Especially on an exterior FP, I think it would make a noticeable difference. No need to heat the bricks that are outside the house.
I was waiting for,"I put them in the cab and buckled them in tight"
I hope you get what you're looking for, your situation is a lot different than mine and I've learned a new perspective.
Does every other state have the expression, "If you don't like the weather just stay around a little while, it will change"? It's a fact around here.
Being happy........:)
I also REALLY appreciate the fact that we can have this discussion here. It's a hot topic and I would NEVER bring it up on another :whistle:site...
Back to politics and religion.........:p I think we are getting some where, I know I am. I now realize that even BTU's are more efficient than...
2 stoves instead of 1? Can't go wrong there.....:thumbs:
b I hear you, unless you've been in a situation where trees and limbs are crashing down around you, you probably can't appreciate it. It's like...