Bark looks more like White or Green Ash instead of Silver Maple. Stubborn splitting I'd imagine,just like that Ash I brought home on Tuesday,glad...
I remember seeing that & taping that show a year or so back.On the Travel Channel I think it was,filmed in 2008.Couple of the Chicago joints I...
McCulloch 7-10 Automatic arrived today.Has original vintage 20" hardnose .050 gauge bar. Barn find from Southampton,NY.Sold from 1970 to 1977,then...
Non-busy side street,asphalt over concrete.Wood roughly piled on grassy strip next to street.Only had to carry any of it 5- 6 foot maximum to...
http://asplundh.com/
Must be related to this guy. :rofl: :lol:
Exactly. Saws I started with back in the day didn't have a chain brake.Infact at least 3 of my vintage or restored ones that still see regular...
On the way home late yesterday afternoon about a mile or so to my NW I noticed a pile of Green Ash on the curb of opposite side of street I was...
That is BS. When I started using saws over 30 years ago there was no such thing as safety chain.All that was sold at farm supply stores,saw...
Oh yeah...I'd really want that guy working for me. :rolleyes: This is still one of my all time favs though :rofl: :lol: [media]
A 5200 is on my list of eventual wants.
Is that your Mac 125 in center background? :cool:
Either White or Green Ash.They are similar & sometimes hard to tell apart.
:eek:
Just after reading this last night I flipped on the Discovery Channel - Timber Kings (where this company built a HUGE expensive log "mansion" near...
Starting in early '50's McCulloch had auger attachments for a couple of their different sized gear-drive models.Boring either earth or wood...