When someone mentions wireless routers,this is the first thing I think of.. ..... Also have a couple 100 yr old+ Stanley's with nickel plated...
Little brother to my late '90's Super 380 (62cc,dual thin piston rings,chrome plated cylinder,13,500 RPM screamer & 12.5 lbs powerhead only...
Never used any Eastern Red Cedar for grilling salmon, but have used Western Red a few times.Scraps from milling a salvaged 80 year old phone pole...
If your eyes are that bad you cant tell a tattoo from a REAL gun in broad daylight from 50 feet away then just maybe you shouldn't be working on a...
I'll say this then shut up - we have been living in a fascist police state for some time now.Just lots of citizens are finally waking up to that fact.
Eastern Red Cedar/Juniper all right. I burn the scraps/small rounds & pieces with large defects.The rest I have other uses for.... Looks...
Pretty much maxed out here too on small backyard - Even with what I burned from mid November to now during our coldest winter in 35 years, thanks...
Just noticed this.... http://desmoines.craigslist.org/grd/4381204381.html Another ad has a rebuilt 660 for $700. Harry Homeowner wouldn't know...
Do you remember what saw it was by chance?
Not much here lately.The usual newish plastic Poulan's,small Husky or Stihl,rare occasions there'll be an Echo for sale.Only rarely do I see a big...
Vintage muscle is where its at!! :thumbs: :cool:
The ol' 1-50 getting closer............ [media] Almost perfect now,just a wee bit more tweaking of the carb adjustment.....Saw will idle like...
First started seeing these Prazi beam cutters for Skil model 77 worm drive saw back in mid '90's.Soon afterwards available for conventional...
Back in the late 80's I let it go all summer.Was same year we had record heat in August of 100 + degrees for over a week & I got heat stroke.Never...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Me April 2011 Me on Saturday,bit more gray now.In a couple weeks it'll probably get shaved off for spring/summer.
Me yesterday. Normally the winter beard gets shaved off around this time,but even with the milder temps last week it'll stay 2-3 more weeks...
Don't use it more than a few times yearly now,but my late 70's original patent Sotz 15lb monster maul (reinforced with 1/4" wall galvanized pipe...
Dad's 1981 Poulan 3400 Countervibe (retired since 2002,tuned up in 2012 & gets used every few months),my late '90's Poulan Pro Super 380 (125+...
Plus the rough sawn stuff will last a bit longer outdoors than planed stock,all things being equal.Sheds water better.
Could be.What little White Ash I've split was not too bad,while lots of the Green was more stubborn with spiral and/or twisted grain,even the knot...