Now that I look at it on different screen the color is a bit off,more like a Red Elm.No big medullary rays like with the Oaks though
Add another 5-6 lbs or so for 30" roller nose & .404 skip chain.........:thumbs:
Honey Locust that's not real old but starting to get those flat scaly plates on the bark.Its definitely rough on chains,even when green or with a...
:rofl: :lol: Been years since I heard that!!! Stay safe guys,cant be there in person but am there in spirit.Having a cold Leinies Snowdrift...
Niiiiiiiice. Though that 441 is much newer & faster,it'll seem like a toy after getting that 100cc beast going. :saw::cool: This guy might be...
No spark on the Super Pro 125C,had trouble with it for a little while now.Yesterday afternoon ordered a new electronic ignition module from...
http://www.acresinternet.com/cscc.nsf/ed1d619968136da688256af40002b8f7/83971384aaeecdb288256ded0075d27f?OpenDocument
Jeez for 2o bucks I'd run the chit outta that thing just to see how much wood I could cut before it blew up! :saw: :tree::thumbs:
That's incredible. But not real bad since they were close to $30 with shipping back in the early '80s if I remember....
that's bullchit:mad: I'd be a telling 'em to shove it.
Unfortunately that's true....
McCulloch 740 loud beast [media] Getting closer,almost done with carburetor adjustment finally.Sold from May 1963 to June 1964,this 99cc torque...
Leinies Lemon Berry Shandy.Its OK,prefer most all their other varieties though.Just finishing the last 2 bottles of a sixer I had a while back. I...
http://firewoodhoardersclub.com/forums/index.php?threads/the-beard-thread.3372/ I remember a schoolyard insult growing up in mid-late '70's that...
Sent my tree service contact the link,he thought it was hilarious :rofl: :lol:
Yup looks familiar.Friday I split/stacked the last few rounds of that ugly Shagbark snag I dropped last December.Heartwood looks identical to yours.
http://desmoines.craigslist.org/zip/4388238839.html :rolleyes::rofl: :lol: Sure I can always use more Bur Oak lumber or firewood.But that's a...
Working heavy commercial construction in Carpenters then Laborers Union for past 25 years I was always told that 'stickers are a no no blah...
Redwood Burl in large pieces can be pretty heavy even though the wood is quite soft.But with that color,root texture etc I'd guess those to be...
upper left of those 8 pics looks like White Oak,rest do look a bit like dead Mockernut Hickory though.Its diamond cross-hatched,slight...