That's a new one on me.Looks like a great axe.Take good care of it & it'll be around for another 100 years.... :thumbs:
I started wearing steel toed boots on the job back in mid 80's,many years before OSHA made it mandatory.Even wear them mowing the yard,doing other...
Two months ago,before it quit running. It'll be perfect again soon,I'm too stubborn to give up on it now.....:saw:
Love those big Oaks. Tree service contact has another huge old White Oak coming down a few blocks from me -Drove by there Friday afternoon & its...
Check out the name of the first reply - Hughe G Lee Hung :rofl: :lol: His American cousin is named Hugh GKnutts.
Yup that 10-10 & 7-10 series from the late 60's to mid 70's were well known for being ear busters.Havent run my 10-10 much yet cause it needs a...
I'd keep the 460. Like you said the 361 somewhat overlaps the Husky 350 somewhat. That way you'll have all bases covered. 192 for small...
Installed carb kit on Mac SP125C (Tillotson HS124A with fixed high speed jet) no change.Still not getting fuel. :confused: Coil has no spark...
No longer a member (until late October or so again). Tired of it,shaved it off for summer in the past hour.In the mid 40's to near 60 past couple...
Reproductions are readily available at local flea markets,farm supply stores,possible even walmart/target or similar places.But originals in any...
For humanity's sake I hope he's sterile. ;) Best thing he could do is put down that saw before he kills himself or someone else,then sell it.Use...
Still one of my fav's.......Seriously though....there are guys with 40 years experience who haven't survived a barber chair like that one :eek:...
Let's see..... no harness or other climbing gear,improper use of bull rope/tagline,extremely dull chain.....:bug: I love to watch pro's at...
I second that Red Elm.... haven't split much green easily 99% over the years was long dead stuff.But that sure looks identical to some green...
At least that electronic ignition & rebuilt carb should help it start easier/run better once I finally get the damm thing working...
I think so.When it wouldn't start within 2-3 pulls when warm (which was rare) I'd crack the gas cap a bit,then close it again.Always did the...
Module arrived yesterday,installed it today.One thing I noticed recently was carb wasn't getting any fuel - lines aren't that old,no cracks or...
Oooops.........:emb:
It'd pull full comp easy,I'm just used to skip on longer bars is all.