That's what I generally aim for.I've always put back smaller to medium sized pieces when I saw something that looked interesting.Almost never had...
Since they're green & rough sawn,but in hard to get extra wide size I'm asking $50 each. If they were well air-dried,planed/sanded & ready to use...
Same log on 12/17/13,on the right.
Had 1 big one left from that large load my tree service contact dumped off almost 4 months back.About 29" diameter,34" long.In December through...
Kindling and/or small splits for helping get things roaring I'd say None for cooking though.
Hell no its not OK :rofl: :lol:
The ONLY saw that could compete with the Mac Super Pro 125.Sometimes the Mac won,sometimes the 090,usually was a tie though.Depending on the...
Find me a new in the box w/ paperwork mid 70's Stihl 090,& a couple others so I can take out a 2nd mortage on the house & I'll be set.
Its no big deal not having a new saw to me either. Except for splurging on that pole saw in June 2012 (I figure it paid for itself within weeks...
That's what I say too.Splitting area is anywhere within 10-50 feet of this.Besides I figure why spend $300 or more for new treated lumber/plywood...
The first bar on Dad's 1981 Poulan 3400 Counter Vibe was a 18" banana nose like that one.Really do some close in & easy boring cuts with...
43 with mid 20's windchill last Friday,gradual warm up since then mid 50's for the weekend,62 today & 75 expected for Wednesday.Only burned 2 days...
This old thing at parents acreage has been full since June 2011,roughly 4 cords.About another 8 stacked between the trees within 10-40 feet close...
Seen/heard Asplundh in the past few days again,this time just 3 blocks north & about 3 east on a side street closer to home...Early afternoon...
One more reason I don't lift anything over 75 lbs now without someone helping me.Abused my body too much when I was younger & stupid.If I cant...
Never ate it,supposed to be tender & taste similar to chicken. (But I think people say that about most anything :rofl: :lol:) I do know that...
Looking out south living room window last late October,I seen this squirrel grabbing a Black Walnut from the gutter of neighbor's roof.Nearest...
:rofl: :lol:
2 cuts & I could be done with it.No dangerous 200+lb logs flying at you either,just shavings 10 feet over my head............:saw::yes: If you're...
Another reason I prefer steel toes to the ''composite" ones..... (Don't know why there's no sound though....:rolleyes:) [media]