Yes he does.If he's within 5 miles or so of you,which he has been so far.One time in Aug 2012 I went to the jobsite address to grab a few smaller...
My tree man delivers also. Not quite 1 cord White/Red Oak in mid December,almost 2 more in mid February of Silver Maple. All random...
Lots of the ads I see say that also.I'm no trash removal service,unless they're paying me.Am very selective what ads i reply to. Only time I did...
If I was a few hundred miles closer......I'd be on that like white on rice.....lol Tree service contact is busier now than same time last year -...
Siberian Elm. Much easier splitting than most American,whether green or dry.Bark & wood looks similar,dries almost as fast as Silver Maple.In June...
Quite often it takes me longer to fix a certain meal than to eat it :rofl: :lol:
Oh wow..... Oslo,that chicken/spinach/asparagus combo looks especially inviting. Never liked asparagus until 3-4 years ago.Tried some...
awesome
Finished it Tuesday afternoon.Cut 3 more slabs with the mill & 2 thick beams freehand from the scrap that remained.Inspite of those bluish...
I concur. Keep the 2095 & 5ft bar combo. They're not easy to find & will continue to hold their value.
Sounds like what we had here a couple days ago. 85 on Saturday,thunderstorms/high winds starting late night,high of 59 at sunrise on...
yup that was the traditional wood many years ago. I made a miniature one back in late '90's.Almost a ''cube'' laminated several 3/4" thick scrap...
I've made a couple edge-joined ones from glued up strips of hard maple,cherry,walnut etc years ago. But even the best waterproof glues will fail...
A few years back I found a handful of the smaller early greys first week of April,that was way early.But ''normally'' the season don't start...
Gonna say.... When I've paid $700 for a saw its being used & not a display model.....
It is good stuff,one of my favs.Usually get some every year,either by scrounging or the rare occasional paid tree removal job I do. Generally 12...
McCulloch & Homelite you see now are junk compared to what they were in the 50's to the early 80's. Not even the same companies now. McCulloch...
Not quite that big.But have seen some 14" to 18" in a few catalogues some years back.Very pricey stuff.
That Norway is good stuff.Only one I seen around here (though I'm sure there's lots more if I took the time to look) is a medium sized tree 2...
Almost out of room,stacked this on a couple 2 x 4's & some scrap plywood,on north side of shed.Roughly 1/2 p/u load.Saved 2 biggest rounds with...