Tastes like chicken (seriously).Infact until I was in late teens I didn't like chicken at all,only liked those coarse crumbs that fell off after...
Its not that bad for short periods.Though it obviously is tougher the older you get.Mine's pretty much retired now,4-5 times yearly is about...
Seems to be fine now,1 pull it pops when cold,2-3 pulls its running.Occasional backfire during a heavy cut,that never happened before.Not sure if...
Think I cured it - Stuck a piece of old sock in carb venturi,blew out what little dust was in airbox & unplugged kill switch wire. Put covers...
Oh absolutely.There is no comparison.They may use more fuel but don't bog down in the big/tough stuff like a smaller less powerful saw does in the...
For those who aren't familiar with them -here's a couple vids of how they look/sound.That earth shaking rumble is unmistakeable......:cool:...
Put a different plug (not new but close) from different saw that works perfectly & no change.Have to look again to see if its a 1 or 2 piece...
Cold & 1/2" rain on Wed/Thurs,warm & sunny Fri/Sat.Now cool today with a quick thunderstorm moving through about 4 hours earlier.Another blast...
Thanks. Since this old beast is a 1983 model,I'd be surprised if the Husky website mentions it at all.
Had this beast for just about a year now,always popped on 1st or 2nd pull,running on 3rd or 4th when cold.1 pull warm.Couldn't ask for it to run...
Its been a couple weeks at least since I received any email alerts. Wasn't sure if I ticked some one off or not.....lol
Great stuff never turn down either one.Infact will travel 30 miles to get it if I have to
When I use my old 2100CD it makes me wish I owned stock in several oil companies.:rofl: :lol:
Yup seen it twice,first time about 2 months ago,last time in early March I think.Taped it 2nd time.Same stuff I do just on a much larger scale.
1 minute is all I could take.He needs to go back to school.
Poulan 5200 has been on my list for years.
Woodland Pro is made by Carlton. Bought my newest ripping chains from Bailey's.They are priced per link & sold as such instead of a set price like...
Brother had one almost identical to yours that he gave me last March. Late 80's 32cc/2 cubic inch eager beaver top handle arborist saw w/ wrap...
Bark looks more like Norway Maple to me.
Now that is cool.