I would wait until warranty expired before even thinking of modding it. A "new" saw is somewhat foreign to me - except for the pole saw I...
From Hy Vee right? Tried 5 of them 2 weeks ago,really like them.My favs are their green onion ones & the dutch apple ones that Fareway sometimes...
YOU SUCK!!!! :p ;) :saw:
One of the few covers I think is better than the original....... [media]
Growing up in mid 70's I remember seeing in related mags that Husqvarna pretty much owned the motocross tracks all over Europe & was gaining favor...
:rofl: :lol: @ everyone
That's just about dead on.I've seen a few that were over 180,but those are rare.
"Everybody good....?" will now replace "Hold my beer & watch this" as the next famous last words....
I believe the Lite version was the last year or two of production - 2000 -2001.Dont have the 7th mount anti vibe stiffener up front & had the low...
Dammm...... No need for deet with that ol' beast running you wont see any skeeters for 10 miles in any direction :rofl: :lol: Most of the old...
Yup that be mine. At least its now more of a "new saw" than a year ago.:D He told me over the phone this morning (and I knew that already having...
Because most of the older saws no matter what size or brand had very high compression.It saves wear/tear on the starter I've actually seen some of...
None here yet,though a cousin found a 1/2 gallon plastic Tupperware bowl full about 2 weeks ago & a Schwans 2 1/2 gallon bucket full last...
Had this since April 2013.Cleaned/repainted it,installed NOS recoil starter spring,air filter,massive outside hadstone falling spike,vintage 30"...
Big thunderstorms on Sunday,with another short burst Monday afternoon,scattered heavy damage to my SE.Light rain off & on every day since then.Not...
Worked in the woods since I was 17,heavy commercial construction since early 20's.It will cost a bit but thinking very hard about hanging it up at...
None here yet,should be in a week or so. A cousin found a 2 1/2 gallon plastic Schwans bucket full last weekend.But he's about 3 hours to my...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hassenpfeffer Also good with chicken,somewhat similar to Coq Au Vin.
At $50/cord I'd fill up the yard with as much I could afford & make room for. Costs me roughly 80/cord to cut snags,clean up deadfall & do other...
I'm just getting older & slowing down,not a big guy but always very strong for my size.Basically just drop that sucker,no need for the...