Black and blue still around but hetting smaller.
I miss my computer.
You are not here.
Hey I am only a day older, thanks for the gift and the kind thouhts.
There ya go spoiling my fun....
For the whistle pig yes for the Bear no..
Yup, just like a woodchuck and Brussels sprouts.
I think Dennis may have some robins to spare.
You were too slow.
Best ye drink them before they have a chance to multiply. :coldone::coldone::coldone::coldone::coldone::coldone::pete:
Can you get any of the golden stuff where you are, it is at least cheaper than good beef for baiting and dispatching said flies a little savage...
You being a bad boy Loon?
New Hampshire and Vermont have a bye for now.
Gov Jan did drop the 14 day q, however you need some test results to bypass it. Don't get me going on this mess as it involves issues of a non...
Not really, just send your money and shut up, is that plain enough.
Time for food.
The recycle pile got another woodchuck yesterday evening.
Bear has heard about ornery red heads and prefers not to deal with them.
Not when they supply hot lead.
So they claim.