I have to be a good bear as the boss has gone to the transfer station. First such trip for the new car I hope it isn't scared.
I have to charge the fire tablet to have 4 systems and enter my password on the wife's gizmo to have 5 systems. There is an I7 4770 in the...
Larry I have three systems at home two are downstairs and this pi4 which is upstairs.
Yup. Plenty of trauma can be caused. Trust me on this.
The first month was mostly sleeping. They try to use drugs to keep the pain level down so one can tolerate putting weight on the "injured" side...
The stroke left me with a weak left side and of course that was the side I fractured my hip on add the two and get a long rehab. They thought...
Just to let everyone know the bear got careless and did not pay attention to where he was planting his fat azz, it cost me big time and rehab is a...
All blood pressure meds are no more booze for the taker of said meds. So I try to make due with zero brews but I's a bad bear.
Home on the pi4.
Bear is slow.
I go home tomorrow.
The skunk?
Did you ever get that skunk?
Baby hippo.
Huh?
Bear is coming along as fast as allowed.
Must have been good sleeping.
Causig trouble.
Wife has the duty.
Thanks subsalior. You