I have had the take it slow speech how's about the pedal to the metal speech.
There is a new 2020 ice blue rav4 in our garage.
Well g-man I didn't spend my summer in anyway I planned but at least I can now both stand and+ pivot and stand and take a step, a bit shaky on...
Ibid.
Don't I wish.
You get to fly.
All kinds of things enter your vocabulary. Like Sara Steady, and Sara Lift.
You can give it a try. It sucks big time.
Babble on Garth.
As reward after 3 months I can use the walker to go up and down the wheelchair ramp and back porch steps. Of course I cheated to get out of little...
I'll explain it all, first you get older, then you fall, go boomy, then you really feel old.
That too!
Don't go by me I have multiple bladders and confuse most Drs.
Jt please tell Harmen Lover where the delousing stations are he is in need.
Voiding test coming up.
Jt has it rough he can't member pi** let alone sh**.
I partook of some crisp apple and a nap.
We shall see what Wally thinks of things.
Well, what did you expect considering what I was talking about?
Missing.