Some lessons learned, don't feed me iron supplements and the common pain pill Tylenol one will get you a trip to the Loo with a very grumpy...
They offer pain killers to help you work through the pain. This has nothing to do with bp medication or balance.
Why don't you really tell us what you think of the gas guys.
The Maine Medical surgical team cut my lisinopril dose in half but Martins Point wrote the scrip for the old dose I have access to the reduced...
They are pushing drugs to speed this up.
I missed that lottery, bad enough when the hip is pulled out the way it was. It didn't help that side had most of the stroke damage.
My brother just had a knee replaced,I have all original equipment plus extra parts.
Drat I got two rods and a screw.
I wonder does loctite work on hips??
Dennis and I had a phone chat when we were in rehab. There are plenty of us who were busted this summer. They can't build rehab units fast enough...
It sucked big time, finally getting my left side under me still doing the pt thing.
Pink eye.
Tell us how much you like those sparks.
Hey Larry you burning this year?
We's one busted group.
Boiler gets checked out and cleaned next Tuesday, tank got its first fill today.
Thanks for the reminder Pete,but once again going to use the oil beast. My pellet days are done. Might treat the house to a whole house system,...
Never try to analyze anything posted by this bunch, we's weird.
Smokey has both along with some green therapy putty, figure it out.
Jeanne wonders about any new vehicle the other one was 16yo and still running.