I started out with 3.5 miles on my goes nowhere, followed by 90' in my walker .....
I'm always anti-social. Today, I's just tired.
Some of us get forced onto such things as peeing, I can explain it to you but not in public.
It should,as it was intended to be that way.
Beige bathroom booties. Fast or slow Dennis.
Goofy goofballs be us!
You are a day late folks.
Watching talking heads explode because they ran out of words that mean too close to call.
I voted early and often to counter act your vote. What's up today (bullchiting) thread. damm links.
It was easier for 5' all the way than switching to 3' and back.
2" every 2' where it is considered a ramp.
Mine is 1' for 2" of rise 5' wide all the way. Can do stunts on it.
My code compliant wheelchair ramp cost three times what my deck did. PT is unreal in price.
You are taking bit easy on the lifting, right.
Go ahead we need some cold snowy weather poor Larry misses it.
Looks like the correct chit for this time of year, consult with Mr. JT.
White chit?
We didn't get any, sounds like some bear had a chat with that storm.
Low brass, full choke,16 GA, single shot.
Plucked and oven roasted.