As near as I can figure SKEETER's place is in a bear drool flood plain so when he transmits the food pictures us bears do what comes naturally we...
It has been years but it was a good pellet.
Them pesky bears being a problem again?
I don't spend all day waiting for comebacks, Steady Cane is its' name.
It stands up,and has a light in its' handle. It swivels on its' base.
Sort of but it isn't faster you don't have to hunt for it or pick it up off the floor all the time.
Out for delivery be my new cane.
Going backwards we be.
You reached it today, JT is trying, very trying.
Do yo have one foot in and one foot on?
JT this is the min. age for geezers.
I don't know if it is still available or not but 218B at the Cedars has a window view and is close to the potty room.
Let us try fat pink piggish slob nap,your geezer certs were revoked, remember?
No quake felt here.
I hate closed systems, run Linux,no Macs Or *blows for me. No source no want.
SURE.
Harf and Barf.
I lucked out as my MIL had two canes and I bought one that stays where I put it, it no fall over,I also bought a tall walking stick.
It's slow, but they have put the stairs and canes back on my list had first cane lesson yesterday. They are surprised by my balance.
I have had little real pain because I don't do the pain pills.