I am glad this thread got a bump, I have been rewatching & cracking up. :thumbs:
That’s the chits about most of them being bad/not burning good, a bad burner makes a guy not want to try anymore of that blend. I believe I...
Is it NAPA brand or some other type ? The regular NAPA I had was pretty thick, their winter blend was thin. The MFA blend that I have seems...
I should be good to go on pallets for this round, I scored a bunch of oak pallets from my buddy & my son brought me a few plastic ones. The 18...
I am really liking these. [ATTACH]
I had one of these yesterday & a couple times it got a hard cap on the foot when smoking, I had to trim it off & relight. I thought I would try...
I will let them rest a while then give one a try. I know that you are a Diesel fan but didn’t ever recall seeing a pic or comments from anyone on...
I got these today. Have any of you gents had them ? [ATTACH]
:salute:
I had this last night, the flavor was great but the burn was very uneven & needed touched up a few times. [ATTACH]
yooperdave Cigar Page is having a sale on My Fathers MY FATHER BOX BEDLAM SALE….36% off the full My Father range
Just bad flavor or too strong ??
You have to be a landowner & go to the NRCS Office to see if they have funding available & if so when the sign up period is. You may have to check...
I can’t give you a recommendation on any mild My Fathers but the Ashton Aged Maduros are mild & very tasty.
Having this one on a breezy Sunday afternoon [ATTACH]
Lots of wind & sun at both locations, probably more wind & sun at the Honey Locust & Walnut area since it’s on top of a ridge.
The HVBW haul [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Here was the first load of Cherry this morning, I have a friend that let me use his 1 ton dually & 35’ flatbed. I am using my brothers track...
I need to get the HVBW to the processing area, then I will start cutting fence posts from this job so I can send the LLC a bill for them; generate...
I got most of my saw logs hauled to the piles today, all that’s left to move is the HVBW. So here are some pictures of my haul from this project....