Silver Maples, Boxelders & Poplars will fill the void in some areas; Mulberry’s & Honey Locust in other areas as well as the others already listed.
:thumbs: :rofl: :lol:
No one, the State of Iowa owns the deer population here; you have to pay to hunt them, get fined if you don’t pay & have to get special permission...
Chvymn99 I see that Outlaw has opened up a new cigar store/brewery over by I29 & Bedford on the north side of the river. I occasionally haul...
Hall84 probably wouldn’t get an ear full from his wife if he pulled in there, in fact he probably would get an ear full from her; telling him to...
Happy wife, happy life… I have a hard time adhering to that though.
That makes me sad :( I would of pulled in & blamed it on a faulty navigation device…
I have only been into cigars for about a year so I am still learning a lot. When the burn gets that wonky, I just touch it up to try & even...
So I relit the Pledge & it burned great & had no more tar issues. Apparently I don’t know how to trim a cigar properly…
Here is a link to the site I found. Tar and Cigars: A Match Made In Hell -
I trimmed the head end just a bit & clipped the fired foot off & bagged it. After some research on the interweb, recommendations seemed to be...
So about 10 minutes in & I am getting tar bubbles. I am less than impressed… [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I thought I would try this one tonight, I have high expectations. [ATTACH]
Thank you, I don’t know about works of art more like hastily constructed houses of cards. Lol. I have seen pictures of some of the fine stacks the...
Thank you
I haven’t had any issues with them, I have placed 6 orders with them.
I had this tonight, I had to relight it several times but it had decent flavor. [ATTACH]
KSPlainsman Here is the NAPA oil that I have, Summer blend on the left & Winter on the right. The numbers are in the upper right hand corner of...
I have jugs of both blends in the shed, I will try to get pics of them tomorrow. The SKU number is on the jugs.
I got some splitting done today & moved some wood around to try & get things more orderly for my anal retentive tendencies… I got all the older...