Well, Valentines Day is over so you must be going out for your wife’s birthday or your anniversary…
Here you go : SELLING - Husqvarna 346xp OE
I know you often spoke of Lefty in your posts. I am sorry to hear this.
Yep, that’s a pretty crappy picture but it was dark when I noticed how blurry it was so I went ahead & used it.
I made more progress today, if the rain holds off I should finish this pile off tomorrow & maybe get started on the Ash. [ATTACH]
Doubtful but I could be wrong. The only thing I have seen in the area it came from are Oak, Honey Locust, Shagbark, another nut bearing tree which...
I am just about 30 minutes into it. [ATTACH]
Those Platinums are pretty good & I really like the White Labels. I am a big fan of the H. Upmann Banker Annuity & these 1844 Reserves. I have...
I am having this tonight [ATTACH]
Yes sir, that’s just from the $5.50 bid auction… Let’s just say that I am set on cigarillos for a long time.
I tried buying him boxes of 50 & they were selling for $50 or more plus shipping, 10 packs were going for $6-$8 a pack, made no sense to buy the...
I bought one these to keep some cigarillos in, I gave $8 for it. My cousin likes the Drew Estate Factory Smokes Cigarillos Sweets. [ATTACH]
It looks like you can score a box of 20 for $43.50 on Cbid.
I believe they were about $40-$50 cheaper but I could be mistaken.
It was a slow burner, it lasted about 1-1/2 hours. I smoked it down to about 1” & it was still cool. It had decent flavor, I got hints of some dry...
I made some progress on the Cherry pile today, hopefully I can hammer on it tomorrow as well. [ATTACH] The righthand pile is Cherry also, it’s...
Here is the side by side confirmed Lindenwood on the left, mystery wood on the right. [ATTACH] Stack of the mystery wood [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Trying out this one tonight [ATTACH]
So after going to the pile yesterday to do some shuffling, I grabbed a few splits & stopped in amazement at the feather light weight. I started...
Glad I saved it before it got zuckerberged…