This is the best option.
Had this Alec Bradley 2nd today, it was ok. [ATTACH] Having this one tonight [ATTACH]
I thought it was great, now I just need to try another blend of them.
Stephiedoll This photo is what I am talking about as far as flat forks, you can occasionally find these in 3pt type at auction. [ATTACH]...
I will do some looking around at auctions & such fork 3 point forks but most will likely be too wide for the lift slots on your cages. I believe...
I am hoping that this one lives up to the hype. [ATTACH]
I have had a few Cameroon wrappers they are pretty good but it probably all depends on the cigar too.
I am having a Cameroon also [ATTACH]
Thank you, they are my dad & mom’s collection.
I am having this one tonight [ATTACH] We will be expecting a report on those Hoofty’s
Probably that 353/346
Here’s a few for you : [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
There wasn’t anything safe around when I had shine & a gun. I would of had no interest in cigars, they would of impeded my drinking. Oh the good...
This scenario is probably not as far fetched as one might think…
Someone must of spilled some Stihl koolaid by that tree for those things to sprout like that…
I also had this Crazy Alice today. [ATTACH]
That’s awesome. Enjoy the company & that will be a memorable cigar.
I got the Cherry all done today, I just need to clean up the bits & pieces, tomorrow will be spent cutting up hedge posts & maybe Sunday I can...
Having a good one tonight [ATTACH]
I doubt I would have any spare change after I left there