Had this one over the noon hour, good flavor but I let it go out. This stogie is not for me on an empty tank… Ooooph. Once I got some grub I was...
It should of come with a safety warning ⚠️
You have clearly never seen “ the red dress thread “ Eric VW can you scrounge that retina scorcher up, I looked but couldn’t find it.
You have no idea the potential damage to our retinas you may have just unleashed…
Sweetened tip Maduro Toro from Weston Tobacco [ATTACH]
As long as it’s not red…
Just finished this one while talking with the youngest daughter & walking the dogs. It was tasty. [ATTACH]
This one was the early evening/late afternoon smoke, the burn was great & flavor was pretty good [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I had this one mid day, it had a Cameroon wrapper also. It was ok, I just got bored with it though. [ATTACH]
Nicaraguan 2nd with Cameron wrapper, may as well start the day with some spice. [ATTACH]
No idea, we didn’t have sheep but I heard that if a person had velcro gloves it didn’t matter… [ATTACH]
I remember when men were men & women were women….
So you only paid $640 for it ???
I liked the Brazilian Stalk better but I have had them a bit longer. Hopefully some rest will bring the Norteno to life.
This was had a while ago. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Had this today, probably the Ave Maria I like the least. [ATTACH]
I doubt that I will be trying one of those any time soon. What is a kidney worth nowadays ? Giving up one of those is the only way I will be...
These are back in stock at online cigar if anyone is interested… [ATTACH]
I had this one after dinner [ATTACH] I this one tonight [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Countryman Maduro this morning [ATTACH]