[ATTACH]
Your point is. I guess lithium comes from fairy farts.
Sounds like he lived a good life. Laugh all you like my clothes smell of exhaust, fuel and grease and I’m happy. Hope you enjoy the way you choose...
I like his videos. Clear explanation, no cheesy music he does have some expensive tools tho.
100% the ground is nowhere near frozen and completely saturated.
Sure, they do it to produce energy here. We had some small scale logging done, the entire tree went in the chipper. Pretty neat to watch.
I was wondering if the was “the” old ford that needs parts?
I could always keep the pre epa in the basement for the times the power go out. I guess I’m just being cheap and unsure of the unknown. Thanks for...
Have been throwing around the idea of a wood boiler for a while. There is water baseboard already existing in my house. The dependency on...