My work truck has conventional bulbs in the front and LED’s on the back of the utility body. The directionals “blink” faster but they still work....
Connecticut Energy Assistance Program--Who Is Eligible
Conn. Doesn’t offer fuel assistance?
Yup not worth it if it’s against the rules. 20 bucks for 5 cord is a win.
Could you winch them up to the truck?
Cool, I’ll try it. We do steaks and finish in cast iron. Never thought of doing a burger that way. I’ll bet it turns out juicy!
Interesting.
Was the burger cooked in the sous vide?
Does it work like superglue in a gash on your finger?
Free wood and no mud. A hoarders paradise.
I’d think most of us have gotten lucky more than once! I have a tendency to try to “short stroke” as much as possible. Sometime the split isn’t...
The old wet oak sizzle, it can be great firewood but it takes time to get there.
The strange thing for me is there is snow but the ground underneath isn’t frozen. I’ve torn my yard up pretty good. Luckily there is a blanket of...
It’s looking like things should firm up a bit end of next week. The weather is crazy this “winter”.
I went in 98, hopefully my son stays in the program I’d love to go back.
Route 202 south of rt 2 is a fun ride on a bike, the quabbin kinda looks like a mitten 202 skirts the thumb part. There is only one small lookout...
Always wanted a 4wd Eagle. Not sure why, I hear they were terrible to work on.
The quabbin res is a pretty unique spot in central mass. Pretty much every lake in mass is surrounded by mostly McMansions and a scattering of old...
I used to bring my chains to a hardware store that was awesome all the employees knew where anything was and were very helpful. Fast forward a few...
Dang that sounds like an expensive day for your friend. A dude I used to get logs from stopped delivering to homeowners because people pretty much...