My wife says people are already banking on school(her work) being closed tomorrow.
Mike, is spot on but I miss Al Kaprielian!
Most all arborvitae around here are bare up to 6’.
I hear ya, I have enough wood here for the next two years just can’t seem to get the third. Most guys seem to like processing in the winter I...
Temp has been dropping here since the sun came up.
Karen at work was running g her yap about them the other day. Any good?
Wow! That’s was an awesome tree!
Anytime I burn anything with nails the ashes get dumped in a spot where they cannot be run over. Too many tires rolling around here to take the...
It’s not made in China
It’s the filter popper 2000, in stores soon.
Close
[ATTACH]
[IMG]
Gotta like a guy with a sense of humor!
Thanks bud, I get that. :tip:
Somebody counted the amount of times the blinker flashed in a minute? Or worse there is a machine they use to measure ? :loco: :crazy:Talk about...
A passenger vehicle?
Is the helicopter out of service?
Yup, there are a few things you can do. I just don’t see the need to if the lights are flashing.
Ah, the round tick tock thingy is called a flasher. If both sides have an led on the rear it will blink faster but still indicate you are...