Could be, it’s awful depressing when you pop the top and a volcano of ice comes out!
Even the Nashua?
20* gain in 3 hours. Supposed to be near 40 tomorrow. That was fun while it lasted.
We live on a relatively quiet road but I haven’t seen a single car pass by since 5 am.
It’s a bad day when your beer freezes on an icefishing trip. We brought coolers to keep the beer from freezing!
Your daughter? Good for her if so. too many zooz is another good brass band. My wife finds them obnoxious so there’s that. [MEDIA]
[ATTACH] I’ll bet it looks like this today.
Anybody that endured a storm in that old shack was a brave mammajamma![ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] I slept in too long! Time to get the fire cranking!
Well, the one old building is chained down, the building that the observers are in is made of concrete and built into the mountain.
[MEDIA]
Gotta use up those snow days one way or another.
Oil boiler. Buderus G125 with the blue flame burner and a LT 160 indirect water heater.
The last two cord I got was a mix maple, oak, birch. The 4 before that were all red oak. It’s pretty rare to get 4 cord of one species tho.
[ATTACH] Full load choochin in the smoke dragon , the ugly cap is on the liner to the oil boiler.
The closest and pretty much only indoor gasser dealer near me sells them. I’m I bit gunshy, my boiler is supposed to be the latest and greatest...
That’s some funny chit right there!
Oof! That knotweed is tenacious stuff!
Anybody have any experience with Froling? My phone keyboard dosnt have an umlaut.
Yup, I’d be down for a 500$ triaxle load!