[MEDIA]
[ATTACH] Poor fella, is a little lighter this morning.
Be careful with the stove it’s easy for a knob to get turned. I got lucky learning that lesson!
Only 1 car garage?
Did ya save some noodles to make fire starters?
[ATTACH]
A hard days work makes for a good night sleep.
Dang! I’m feeling tired just reading your posts! Excellent work, hope the health continues to improve.
LL Bean is big on embroidering products. A backpack was given to my son with his name on it. I told my wife I did not want him to bring it to...
Did you ever figure out who split with your splits?
Very capable machines. My only experience with bobcat, not the most comfortable machine to work on that’s for sure. It was just a thought to get...
I have access to a vinyl printer. Could probly make some decals up. I have thought about it but don’t want to step on toes.
Huh, Our dozen + s770’s use group 31’s, noexperience with the 773.
I have seen many locally but never here on the property. There is a open town water supply less than a mile away as he could fly I’m guessing...
The chit show this thing might cause….:zip:
Can’t use one out of your rig for now?
I was just doing some outside stuff when a crow flying off caught my eye. There was a mature bald Eagle in a tree close by. A first for me on the...
We have thought about taking the kids up in tracked snowcoach. That would be fun. High probability of getting canceled or not being able to see...
The skid steer you just bought had 3 flats and a dead battery? That blows.
Good for you! More people need to learn to not take things laying down!