[ATTACH]
KISS
I think T.Jeff Veal had a block he had on his splitter?
Awww man, now your just showing off!!! Lol
It’s coming at the end of the week!
If there is a payed holiday or payed sick day you could work 100 hours they won’t pay overtime. That’s fine I make sure to adjust my schedule...
Holiday today, they said you can come in for 8 hours straight time, LOL. see ya Tuesday.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] We are a lil late and just foolin around compared to you guys but we have fun.
What’s a bent hole?
It sure gets thrown around a lot!
4110 and that one isn’t slated for retirement just happens to be there.
Nah, that one is 2
Those and the wrap style are the only ones that last more than a hot second.
[ATTACH] This poor machine has no idea what’s in store of it….
Interesting, I didn’t know that the state listed a percentage. I’ve lived in NH, burned fire wood and been around many that burned wood my whole...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Winter fun in the sun!
They said to keep it on for 2 weeks! I’ll be surprised if it’s not destroyed before the weekend is over.
It’s usually this time of year I look at the pile I have designated to burn this year and wonder if I’ll have enough. Won’t be running out for sure.