The thermometer’s arnt saying it’s all that cold.;)
Oh, and the twins are beautiful!
Me too! Islamorada is on my bucket list.
[ATTACH] A mature bald eagle in a tree near the Nashua river [ATTACH] looks like the bluebirds need more feed.
An ice cube tray works good too, when you need some grease just pop a cube out.
We started with a BX it was a good machine but took a long time to do what I was looking for it to do. Upgraded to a B3300, I still wish it was...
[ATTACH] Looks like it’s gonna be a while…
[ATTACH] Sent the boy out to gather buckets, we will boil this evening.
[ATTACH] This big pine is a major detractor from production. It’s on my neighbors property, the other day he stopped by and while we were chatting...
I have said this before but here goes, the array cost 26,000$ at the time of install. In the summer we make slightly more than we use. In winter...
Yeah, it would need to be removed, I’m hoping the metal will get me to dead tho.
Yup
[ATTACH] Looks like today will be the third day with 0 production.
Take me fishing and throw me over the rail…
[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] lil nippy this am. NH blend in the box.
Are you going to revive the red dress thread?
[ATTACH] My pitiful entry. The ground was almost bare before today.
#metoo
Good luck in the new endeavor!