I’m a couple years ahead so I can defiantly scrounge if needed. Time right now is my enemy. Wife and I both work full time and the 8 and 5 year...
[ATTACH] Under the lunch table at work. Bottom boot: 62 year old married man top boot : 45 year old married woman. Puppy love. Barf!
Yeah he has been 100 a cord for a long time. I like buying from him because it’s all tops so no big diameter wood, he delivered in an F350 so no...
My log guy went up from 100$ a cord to 225$ for 1.5 cord, looks like I’m looking for a new log guy.
They are saying a foot here Friday into Saturday. Although the 4-8 predicted earlier this week was a strong 2…
Life’s tough decisions, grapes for the kids or cat treats!
We need pics!
Circumstances like this are why I hate borrowing stuff.
That’s why there are 2! do you have many problems? My buddy has the same motor on his 23’ cuddy other than the bottom fuel injector getting...
How would someone know what it’s like working with a little one of they don’t have personal experience? I’m talking tractors of course…
We get them on a cylinder feeder, they seem to like one that has mealworms in it best Similar to this Bugs, Nuts and Berries Seed Cylinder 1.5 lbs
Lol, when I read the post I thought, is that show still on?
Cobbosseecontee? Saw a clip on the news that the smelt shacks never made it out this year. Stinks for the owners.
Is that some of the cheese you smoked recently?
[ATTACH] Yum, drizzled some on snow for the kids. They are bouncing off the walls! :hair:
I am missing one piece, anybody into 3D printing? LOL
[ATTACH] No stack here.
[ATTACH] A just for fun noise maker.
Question from a noob, am a looking for the boil to be as hot as possible?
Congrats! At 5 yo my daughter is still wearing her brothers hand me down stuff!