Hey again LongShot, We have a lot of rice grown in the area just south of where I live (Liberty and Dayton), but near my house is mainly pine...
Hello Yooperdave, I'm not a wood carver.....but wish I could do work like on my avatar. I have a four month old Vermont Casting Encore stove, with...
Man that looks good.....making me hungry!
Those pics were very enjoyable, I can remember my Dad talking about growing up in the Great Depression and how tuff things were. That was the...
Hey Scotty, I'm in the middle of wild hog country (The Big Thicket), feral hogs and pineywood rooters are everywhere. With the large amount of...
Hey LongShot, I'm located on the southern edge of the "Big Thicket" about half way between Liberty and Livingston. Mainly a logging area of...
A close second was a '67 Chevelle Super Sport 396, it was the first car I bought with my own money......but was stolen in high school. [IMG]
My favorite was a '55 Chevy two door Hardtop......wish I owned one now! [IMG]
I woke up this morning to a heavy rainstorm and temps around 37 degrees, yesterday was sunny with a high of 79. Starting to light a fire as we...
Hello All I love the forum and hope to learn from everyone. I'm just getting started with my woodburning stove and firewood seasoning so any...