wolfman, maybe?
:heidi:I guess its a sign of the times....when I was in the military we had powdered eggs, powdered milk, instant (powdered) potatoes. Wonder...
:campfire:Hello and Welcome to FHC, love your firewood set-up and pics. Enjoy your stay here.
:MM: They are a lot of fun, I have been in the chicken hobby for about six years. Started with 25 mail order (one day old chicks) and have had a...
:axe: Hello and Welcome Jon_E to FHC....love the pics, please keep them coming.
Police humor.....always funny. [IMG]
Hidden dangers for sure! [IMG]
Hello and Welcome to FHC Arlo.......lots of great information on the forum
No fire here either.......61*with drizzling rain......liquid sunshine!
Texting while driving is hugh problem, I would like to see stiffer fines for those who are caught. I hope your brother has a speedy recovery.
That's thinking "outside the box" Looking good!
Space debris from when SkyLab fell to earth in 1979, not for sure what part of the spaceship it come from. [IMG]
I have a NorthStar 30 ton that I bought this year, my neighbor has a 22 ton Tractor Supply Store (Huskie) that he has had about 15 years. There...
It's a shale oil core sample
With some of the politicians we have today you would need a much larger pair!
Hello Tdkclydes and welcome to the site.
Down in my part of the county 90% of the hardwoods are some type of oak. The area is mainly pineywoods with hardwoods scattered here and there....
That's one smart K9, knows his left and right better than some humans.
I have a flock of 18 hens, no rooster, and try every chance I have to let the girls out for a few hours of roaming time. It seems to make them...
Thanks for the video Rottiman.....that was amazing. The final catch of the day weighed as much as the bird itself. Don't know much about...