:thumbs: Very nice set-up Deacon.....congrads
Prototype emblem for the crew of the U.S.S. Enterprise.........just a guess, I'm not for certain. [IMG]
:drool:That looks so good Woodoven! Do you make deliveries?:D
Great job Mike......looks like that firewood is going to warm you twice....once today and then again next winter.:fire:
fire-ra-glyphics?
Man that would have been a sight to see!:binoculars:
Loving it Backwoods, only downside is the large amount of rain over the last week or so has caused a muddy mess everywhere. Upside..... temps are...
Great pics Loco, love the one with the antique hayrake......you have missed your calling.....could have been a pro photographer.
Some things are better left unseen:BrianK:
:saw: MS 290.....love mine, no problems, no issues, just a lot of hard work.
:stirpot: Looking good DG......making me hungry!
I have always wondered......Why did the chicken cross the road? [IMG]
:coldfire:Very good thoughts to ponder ....... thanks:coldfire:
This week I have noticed everything starting to green up in my area of the world. My front and back yard have 6 inches of clover all over. The...
Looks like you have your work cut out for you, good luck.:axe:
Good Luck with her education......one of the best investments you will ever make.:thumbs:
Great job ralphie boy ......take a 5 minute break then get back to work, your burning daylight!
:dancer:I'm going to buy a garden tiller, and save the rest for a rainy day.
I have always wondered "What do pro golfers do when they retire?" [IMG]
I have always wondered "Does a one-legged duck swim in a circle?"