Realized this at my first GTG. FHC members are cut from the same cloth as I am.
I love the idea of a wood bank for the needy. You didn't say what sentence the Low Life's got. Around here, the judge would have just given them a...
Canned up 6 quart of Salsa today. 90s today about died picking the tomatoes. Suppose to be in the high 60s tomorrow. Maybe some wood cutting...
Had the stove people out today, I am all ready and waiting to burn. They cleaned the stove and chimney, but said it really didn't need it. Must be...
Boy, my tomatoes have been coming on since mid Aug. Already canned up 16 quart of spaghetti sauce and 12 quart juice. I was on a 1 1/2 week trip...
Stove people came today to preform my annual maintenance. Passed with flying colors. They said the chimney didn't really need cleaned. Must be the...
Beautiful pictures, I was wondering where you were located. It looked a lot like my 2010 trip, but the mountains didn't appear as majestic. In...
Installed an exterior door today. The job took a lot longer than I expected, but went real well. Repaired my skid steer and it went much better...
Thanks for the link and I will check them out.. From my years of experience as an electrician in industrial maintenance, I know grade 8 is tough....
The shoulder bolt I believe is grade 8. It is installed now. The original pin is probably CRR. If I can find a small piece of CCR without buying a...
Could be. They were stacked less than a foot apart. when I stacked it last time I stacked close to the east stack figuring it would support the...
Can a shoulder bolt be turned or is it to hard? The pin that went through the tilt cylinder on the bucket of my skid steer went back. I got the...
Can't eliminate groundhogs. I have a lot of those critters around here. Could even be one of my three cats. It was the last stack in a row of...
No bears around here. First time I figured it was coons. This time it had to be a big deer that jumped on the stack.